Due to the nature of our center, inscriptions are open throughout the year subject to a place being available. We accept children from 14 months old providing that they can walk in a stable way.
We aim to maintain a homologous group in all environments, in terms of gender, age and mother tongue.
- Complete the online application form available here.
- Once we have received your application form we will assess it and see if we have a space for your child(ren).
- If we have space for your child we will arrange a visit with your family. If you are unable to visit we can arrange for a skype meeting and we may ask for a video of your child.
- If we are able to offer you a place we will send you a list of all of the documents (see below) we require, a copy of the contract with our terms and conditions and details of payments which need to be made.
- Assuming you wish to take up the place and you complete step four, you will be invited with your child to meet his or her Guide prior to starting with us. We will also provide you with access codes for our online system (My Montessori Child) and ask you to update your information there.
- School report cards from the last 2 years (for children aged 5 and above). These documents must be submitted in English (Spanish and Catalan are fine), along with the originals. Translations must be carried out by a Translation Agency or Notary Public.
- Confidential teacher questionnaire from current teacher using our online form (for children aged 5 and above)
- Speech/language, psycho-educational or special needs evaluation reports, if applicable
- Photocopy family record book (Libro de familia) if applicable.
- Photocopy of vaccines book (Libro de vacunas).
- Photocopy of the social security or private insurance card of the child.
- Photocopy of parents and child’s Passport, DNI or NIE.
- Direct debit form signed (original).
- GDPR form signed (original).
- Parent handbook signed at the bottom of each page (original).
- Signed Contract (original).
- Proof of payment of the inscription fee